Accept the fact it’s going to be tough. Build with your roadblocks.
Hey there, I am Niclas and I am in the
Sales & Marketing industry for over 6 years.
My story start off being a car technician up to the point where I decided to run a Digital Marketing Agency. It is quite unique and that’s why I wanted it to share this with you.
I need to admit, the journey of being a car guy to leaving his home to discover the beauty of life was a painful experience – but absolutely worth it.
Early Life in Munich, Germany
- Graduated from high school and started as an automotive trainee tech
- Grasped ambition to graduate 6 months earlier to become a MasterTech
- Graduated as one of the youngest MasterTechs in Germany at 21 years old
- Started a mobile detailing company that failed due to a lack of business knowledge
- Built a 5 figure loan hole because of the lack of discipline
- Looked for a different industry and got hired as a manager for internal website building
- Started to stare at several german movies and TV-shows
- 2016 Summer decision felt to leave everything behind to take the risk – Now or Never
Life in Monterey, California
- First and loneliest Christmas and saddest New Years celebration
- Lack of English skill caused a huge setback to find any jobs
- My first job as a Parts Advisor – Outperformed team within 2 months
- Met first true and most valuable friend
- The move into a mobile home
- Started a hookah brand for the European and US market – failed due to lack of capital
- Begin of learning several different Marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, etc.)
- The decision of moving back to Germany
- An unexpected job offer in the San Francisco Bay Area
Life in San Francisco Bay, California
- 2018 – The biggest mental and financial change
- Starting at the new company
- Debt in Germany could get paid off within 2 months
- Learn about Sales & Marketing in-depth and hands-on
- The BreakUp was driven by self-care and future focus
- Noticing trend where restaurants are closing due to lack of online presence
- Lack of money habits drove me right back where I started ( without debt this time )
- Willingness to learn and started to practice investments into Stocks
- Invested portfolio lost over 60%
- Serious learning and practicing Investments (Study with Books, Podcasts, and Articles)
- 2019 Started first agency – failed due to lack of self-discipline
- 2020 started the second agency successfully
Let’s create a successful life together!
I am always open to have nice conversations about ideas & opportunities. This is your invitation if you want to take a step towards success. Join the community – Where Success Becomes your Obligation.